Concentric Sky is looking for excellent people to add to our team!
We are looking for intelligent people who are passionate about technology, detail oriented, and capable of working in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Concentric Sky develops web and mobile applications for clients in various sectors from education to industry to incubators. We have an amazing team of more than 70 highly skilled technical professionals. We are a collaborative group of relaxed, cool people who share a love for technology and the positive impact it's having on our world. We offer a fantastic work environment with lots of perks, flexibility, freedom, and a full benefits package. See why we love Concentric Sky.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our established design team. UX Designers at Concentric Sky are responsible for advocating for the user experience throughout the design and development process. They lead project discovery and create a foundation for every mobile, web, and interactive project. UX Designers work collaboratively with UI Designers, Developers, QA, and Project Managers.
- Ability to collect and summarize both quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Demonstrate experience with user testing (focus groups, usability studies, surveys, etc.) and best practices associated with producing that research
- Conduct user testing to evaluate concepts and designs both pre- and post-launch
- Interpret and evaluate user testing results from other sources
- Ability to identify and communicate project needs and goals
- Apply critical, user-focused decision making and design-thinking to establish a consistent experience and information hierarchy
- Work with stakeholders to define high-level goals and requirements.
- Perform market and user research in order to develop user personas, feature sets, competitive analyses, benchmarks and other informative deliverables
- Identify content needs and develop a content strategy
- Complete audits of existing content or interactions
- Ability to produce design documentation
- Create user workflows and sitemaps to communicate high-level organization and detailed interactions
- Demonstrate expert-level understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, as well as other wireframing software (XD, Axure, etc.)
- Leverage knowledge of web-based frameworks and user patterns
- Reference the Human Interface Guidelines for both iOS and Android
- Account for accessibility and provide design guidance for ensuring positive experiences for all users
- Collaborate with the project teams to give, receive, and apply constructive feedback
- Communicate design solutions and concepts with team members and clients
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining an eye for detail at the macro- and micro-level
- Complete project work on time
- Meet and exceed expectations on deliverable quality
- Working knowledge of industry standard practices and conventions
- Familiarity with agile design and development processes
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States (citizenship, green card, visa, etc)
- Position is located in Eugene, OR
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is based on your experience. We offer great perks and benefits including a fully stocked snack kitchen, kegerator, lunch delivery, tech toys, generously flexible work schedules, paid time off, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance plans, a 401k, and an FSA!
If you are an innovator and want an excellent opportunity to put your skills to work, learn some new ones, and be part of a cutting-edge team, please send us your resume. No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Concentric Sky, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.